Windsor Hills is the closest gated resort community to Disney! We are around 3 miles from Disney’s World Drive entrance. From there, its simply a matter driving to the Disney Resort you’ll be visiting that day.
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are a 25-minute drive from Windsor Hills depending upon traffic.
Windsor Hills is approximately 20 miles from the Orlando International Airport.
It’s easy! You can either book directly through us or go through third party Airbnb or VRBO. 3rd party reservation services often charge additional service fees. Book direct and save money!
TO BOOK DIRECT Go to the BookNow page and select your check-in and check-out dates to get an immediate quote. To move forward, simply fill out the form, read & agree to the Rental Agreement, and hit Send Booking Request. You will receive an email within 24 hours approving your request and instructions for initial payment.
TO BOOK 3RD PARTY Go to AIRBNB or VBRO and follow their instructions. NOTE: You may be required to pay an additional service fee.
The following charges may also be added to your final booking amount:
- One-time Cleaning Fee (required)
- Occupancy Tax 13.5 % (required by state of FL)
- Refundable Damage Deposit (required)
- 3-4% credit card processing fee if paying by credit/debit card (Direct Booking)
- Booking service fee when booking through Airbnb, VRBO, etc. (3rd Party Booking)
If it’s been more than 24 hours, first check your SPAM or JUNK email to make sure your email client didn’t filter our response! If you still can’t find it, please contact us directly using the Additional Questions form below.
Yes. A non-refundable deposit officially reserves your booking dates.
- If check-in is more than 49 days away, a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total booking amount is required. The remaining 80% is due 49 days prior to your check-in date. You’ll receive an email detailing when payment is due and online payment instructions.
- If you’re booking 49 days or less from your check-in date, full payment is required at the time of booking.
For reservations booked through our website, we accept:
- PayPal (Debit/Credit Card)
- Zelle (no processing fee)
- Bank Transfer.
You will receive an email with the payment instructions when due
For reservations booked through a 3rd party, check their website for payment methods. Note: Instead of a credit card processing fee, these sites may include service fee.
- A few days before your check-in date, you’ll receive an email Welcome Letter containing all the important information you’ll need like our address, directions, your keyless access code, WiFi password etc.
- Bring a printout of the Welcome Letter and a valid government issued ID when you arrive at Windsor Hills
- Drive into the “Visitors” gate on the left where you first arrive. Present your Welcome Letter and ID to the security officers who will register you and issue you a Parking Permit / Gate Access Card. Security officers are available at the gate guard house 24×7.
- Once registered, drive into the Resort, park by our condo building and find our unit number.
- No key required! Enter our home using the access code provided to you in the Welcome Letter.
- Now, you can come and go as you please!
Note: Please display the Parking Permit/Gate Access Card on your vehicle’s dashboard during your stay in Windsor Hills. The Gate Access Card needs to be scanned to open the gate both while entering and exiting the resort for the duration of your stay. The card will be disabled the day after your check-out date.
- Check-in is 4PM EST on your date of arrival
- Check-out is 10AM EST on your date of departure. Please depart on time to give our cleaning staff ample time to prepare the home for the next guest who may be arriving at 4PM the same day
Unfortunately NO. Pets are a direct violation of the rental agreement and prohibited by the Windsor Hills Condo Association. Bringing a pet will result in immediate termination with no refund as well as an additional cleaning charge.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home including the screened-in balcony/porch area. An additional cleaning charge will be applied if smoking is detected after departure.
YOU may cancel your reservation at any time. Cancellation must be in writing in the form of a letter or email. If you (the guest) cancel for any reason or we (owner/manager) cancel your reservation due to non-payment of your balance due, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- 49 days or greater from date of arrival = Full refund less Deposit (Deposit is non-refundable)
- Less than 49 days from date of arrival = No refund
WE (owner/manager) reserve the right to cancel a reservation at anytime and for any reason. If this occurs, with the exception of cancellation due to non-payment of balance due, you will receive a full refund including deposit.
Please help us get ready for the next guest checking in at 4PM (just like the prior guest did for you):
- Replace all furniture, stroller etc back in their original place
- Place all trash in the trash receptacle (bench) outside the front door. If there is excess trash, please dispose of it in one of the resort dumpsters (there is one in the parking are infront of our building).
- Load the dishwasher with all the used dishes and start the dishwasher.
- Load the washer with your used towels and start the washer.
- Double check that you’ve taken all your belongings
- Finally, lock all the windows, front door and have a safe trip home!
YES! We provide fresh bed linens and ample bath towels for your use while staying at our home. This includes beach towels for use at the pool and water park. Please refrain from taking the bath towels out of our home or pool towels outside of the Resort. Additional charges may apply for lost towels after check-out.
We provide a small, starter supply of toiletries which includes:
- One bar of soap in every bathroom
- One toilet paper roll per bathroom
- One paper towel roll
- One trash bag
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
There are numerous grocery stores including Walmart, Target, and Publix within a five-minute drive where you can stock up on your supplies for the duration of your stay. There is also a convenience store in the Resort Clubhouse where you can purchase supplies if needed.
YES. We have a full size washer and dryer inside the home for your use which uses regular detergent (not HE). Guest must purchase or provide laundry detergent and any other supplies. An iron and ironing board are also provided for your convenience.
YES. You can get a current list of authorized vendors at the Clubhouse Welcome Center. Note some vendors have been banned from the community for dropping leaflets which is not permitted.
If you order food, make sure to phone the gatehouse at 407-397-1464 to advise you are expecting a food delivery.
- Daily cleaning is not included in the rental rate or cleaning fee. The home will be professionally cleaned and inspected before your arrival. Clean sheets and towels will be provided. Mid-stay cleaning services can be requested for an additional fee.
If there was no damage done to the home, we will process a full refund of your damage deposit within 7 days of your departure. However, your credit card company or bank may take an additional 3-5 business days to post the refund.
Normally your security deposit should cover it. But please contact us to let us know. If it involves something needing immediate repair, we’ll ask our property management company to send someone out to service.